- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
If you are interested in this opportunity and in joining a global, forward thinking organisation with an excellent suite of benefits and high technology products being manufactured, please apply now.
To conduct product and process inspection so as to obtain and record proof of compliance to drawing and process requirements, to identify and record non-compliance to these requirements and to lead and implement containment and corrective actions to ensure that all delivered products conform to their specification.
To implement the quality policy and objectives with particular focus on the reduction of the cost of non-quality and the reduction of internal and external concessions through the application of the appropriate quality tools.
- Provide excellent quality products and superior service to your stakeholders.
- To develop a common culture of quality basics throughout the company and ensure that observation of quality basics is consistent throughout every level of the organisation.
- Auditing of tooling and calibration status of measurement equipment.
- Conduct inspection operations as and when requested by the batch cards.
- Validate production permits and pre-release documents.
- Product buy-off and release process including spares release on Despatch deck.
- Development and implementation of quality sampling schemes, recording and analysis of data.
- Reports and defects or countersigning of QNs
- Inspection and approval of rework operations as specified on one shot planning.
Candidate skills & requirements
- Time served apprenticeship with shop floor experience essential
- Must have a thorough understanding of engineering drawing, configuration control and specification system essential
- Aeronautical general knowledge.
- Knowledge of the Composite process
- Knowledge of anomaly treatment and non conformances characterisation.
- Knowledge of applicable quality rules & documentation framework.
- Understanding of technical documents (instruction sheets, process sheets, rework instructions..).
- Knowledge of metrology
- Knowledge of shelf-life products.
- Knowledge of marking rules.
- Knowledge of main quality tools.
- Knowledge of statistical basics (control charts, capability).
- Knowledge of the surroundings jobs.
- Knowledge of software (excel, powerpoint, acrobat for scans, SPC vision) and of the SAP quality module is beneficial
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.