- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A Systems Engineer is required to join our client, a world-leader in the defence industry. This will be an initial 12 month contract based in Warton.
There is a requirement for Mission Systems Engineers to join a highly skilled, professional team within the Mission Systems Community.
Based at Warton, the job also provides an opportunity to work with the Customer, Partners and/ or Suppliers, both at Warton and at their respective sites .
The successful candidate could be expected to be involved the following activities.
* Systems Requirements Management (capture, manipulation and management of systems requirements)
* Systems Research and Development
* Systems Design Process Engineering
* Systems Behavioural Design Engineering
* Systems Safety Engineering (analysis of the Systems Safety requirements)
* Systems Integration (structuring and partitioning of complex systems)
* Systems Specification and Procurement
* Systems Performance Analysis
* System Proof of Design (Certification and Qualification)
* Systems Human Factors and Cockpit Integration
* Systems Integration, Qualification & Acceptance
The Candidate should have experience and training is required for entry/recruitment into the job. This is typically experience in applying subject or discipline knowledge in job related situations (for example professional/technical experience). In addition, experience in applying tools and techniques (for example, tool use, use of software packages or mainframe systems) is also required.will also be responsible for creating technical documentation in accordance with Departmental Quality Management Procedures and Processes.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing technical support during development, with clear understanding of the product, risks, issues, assumptions & dependencies associated with the products. The Individual should have good communication skills; have a thorough knowledge of engineering principles and good knowledge of the product life cycle.
The following will be required of the successful candidate:
EXCELLENT - Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills.
ESSENTIAL - Communication, Team Working and Motivational Skills.
In addition the following attributes are required
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, etc.)
* Ability to work well within a busy team environment
* Good problem solving abilities and attention to detail
* Highly motivated
* Ability to co-ordinate and perform multiple tasks accurately and effectively
* Appreciation of Project Management principles and ability and drive to deliver to schedules
On the job training will be provided to the successful applicant to cover specific internal processes.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.