- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Manager - Battery Development
A specialist Lithium Ion battery electronics development, integration and manufacturing company are currently seeking a driven Project Manager to join their growing management team!
A highly driven Project Manager is required to liaise with customers to understand, document and communicate requirements to the engineering team, monitoring of resource usage, planning of resources, arranging of equipment and materials to support engineering and production activities and quoting of potential new projects.
Our client is one of very few companies in Europe that design and manufacture High Voltage batteries making demand for their services very high! Offering a complete battery solution including battery enclosure design, electronics development, embedded software development, manufacturing and testing.
You will be given the opportunity to work with customers in exciting applications such as Motorsport, Subsea and Automotive.
* Support the Engineering Manager through the planning of labour, equipment and materials to support development and production activities.
* Monitor resource usage, plot against targets and take remedial action to ensure on-time and on-quality delivery.
* Create and maintain risk and opportunity registers.
* Play an active role in team meetings, liaise with other cross-functional team members, suppliers and other interested parties throughout projects and encourage their involvement and participation.
* Create and communicate ideas and solutions, influence decisions and encourage problem solving.
* Assist the commercial team in creating quotations for potential new projects.
* Support the creation and maintenance of technical files as new products are designed, or existing products are changed.
* Provide regular reports to senior members of staff on project progress and resource budgets.
* Work with the Quality Manager to implement changes to the Integrated Management System to continually improve customer satisfaction and quality.
Ideal Required Attributes:
* Good to excellent understanding of electro mechanical engineering.
* Excellent knowledge of project management tools such as MS Project or other.
* Experience of working within an ISO9001 environment.
* Educated to degree level or similar project management qualification or have a track record in project management.
* An interest in electric vehicle / renewable energy technologies.
* Engineering workshop skills to allow participation where necessary in creating prototypes, assisting in production and allow a greater appreciation of requirements to deliver a diverse range of projects.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.