- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Secretarial Administrator
Senior Secretarial Administrator - Barrow-In-Furness - 6 Months - £15.22/hr Limited/Umbrella. PAYE rates available on request.
Undertake a range of activities to provide comprehensive secretarial support to senior management and their teams, assist in the efficiency of the office and be the point of contact.
- Provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Senior Managers and management teams as appropriate.
- Calendar management together with minute/action taking ensuring appropriate time management to allow for adequate meeting preparation.
- Efficient prioritisation and administration of internal and external correspondence and re-direct as appropriate.
- Collate information from various sources to proactively produce periodic and ad-hoc reports.
- Responsibility of production and delivery of material to meet internal/external customer requirements.
- Administration and maintenance of documents/data to ensure swift and accurate traceability, together with the use of all relevant departmental systems.
- General secretarial/administration tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Support the Business Administration Job Family by providing point of contact process support.
- Co-ordinate and maintain a proactive response to enquiries and the exchanging of information.
- Resolve and prioritise queries in timely and professional manner.
- Provide advice and support to other team members to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the office.
- May be required to undertake an Office Supervisory role.
- May provide holiday cover for Personal Assistant (PA).
- Support the capability of Business Administration by providing mentoring and induction for new starts within the job family.
- Demonstrate a cost effective approach to office management, providing cost challenge where appropriate and highlight areas of concerns.
- A good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade A - C including Maths and English desirable).
- Achievement of/working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Advanced Level 3 or equivalent in Microsoft packages.
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times.
- Level 2 keyboard skills would be an advantage.
- Previous experience working within a busy administrative role is preferable.
- Prioritise tasks, a highly efficient and motivated individual able to act on their own initiative, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Shorthand/Speed Writing would be an advantage.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.