- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Engineer - Robotic System Verification
Are you interested in working for an industry-leading client, working at the cutting edge of Robotic/Automated Systems?
This role is working as a Software Engineer for an industry-leading global company working on the next generation of robotics and autonomous systems. You will be working on a number of brand new projects within a growing, enthusiastic software team.
- Contribute to the delivery of robust embedded software using a mixture of verification techniques.
- Technical guidance of robotic verification projects.
- Data analysis, critical thinking and deep understanding.
- Working with multiple teams to improve the quality and delivery of projects.
- Background in software engineering.
- A track record for complex problem-solving.
- Strong analytical expertise.
- A passion for robotics and electro-mechanical systems.
- Programming experience in Java and embedded C
The company offers a generous benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.