- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Ada Software Engineer
A Software Engineer is required to join our client, a world-leader in the Defence industry. This is an initail 12 month contract, which is very likely to be extended.
We have a vacancy for an Ada development software engineer to join the CMS-1 product team, based in offices in New Malden, Surrey. You will be working on the software development of Combat Management System (CMS) for the new UK Royal Navy's surface ship, the Type 26, whilst maintaining CMS software for the other in-service surface ship platforms fitted with CMS-1. You will also be involved in the production of technical documentation and test scripts.
What is required:
- Ada development skills must be excellent with, ideally, 5+ years of experience, but must have recent experience within the last 12 months.
- Other skills that will strengthen your application include: C++, Rational Rose.
- Experience of all aspects of the S/W lifecycle, such as: requirement definition, high & low level designs, integration, testing and product delivery.
- Experience of working on large software developments.
Interpersonal skills - Highly motivated, proactive, organised, inclusive team worker.
You will need to have SC clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.