- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Engineer- Building services
Our client are seeking numerous Electrical building service engineers to deliver a large contract of works on the Wylfa Newydd nuclear new build power station.
Our client are a global design consultancy who have recently won a large package of works on the Wylfa Newydd power station project. We are now seeking multiple electrical building service engineers from associate to senior level to be based out of Glasgow.
Ideally the candidates will possess the following:
- Experience in conventional building services design consultancy. Previous building services experience in nuclear power stations would obviously be a bonus.
- Conversant with all aspects of electrical design including, Low Voltage distribution, Cable management systems, Fire detection and alarms, Lighting design (including controls), Small power, Structured cabling/data point provision, Security & access control systems.
- High level of experienced in writing reports and specifications for RIBA 2 (Concept) and RIBA 3 (Developed) design.
- Experience in producing mark-up drawings suitable for others to develop in Revit modelling/drawing software.
This will be engaged on a long term contract, with a competitive hourly rate depending on experience.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Building Services
- UK government commits to £22 million Construction Skills Fund
To meet the growing demand for construction professionals, the UK government has invested £22 million in a Construction Skil...