- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
ESTIMATOR - GIBRALTAR
NO MORE MONKEY BUSINESS! LOOKING FOR DETERMINED INDIVIDUALS TO TAKE ON THE ROLE OF ESTIMATOR IN THIS BUSY SHIP REPAIR YARD ON THE MIGHTY ROCK OF GIBRALTAR!
Go bananas! Calling an experienced ESTIMATOR to join this busy ship repair yard on the mighty Rock of Gibraltar!
TYPE: FULL-TIME, PERMANENT
START DATE: IMMEDIATE
REPORTING TO: COMMERCIAL MANAGER
- Work with suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain the most competitive pricing / quotations
- Identify the necessary trades for each project and have the ability to estimate man-hours required
- Project plan and estimate approximate time scales required for each project
- Ability to identify any potential time scheduling or supply / resourcing problems
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Estimator experience within the ship repair / naval sector.
- Engineering, mechanical or naval degree or qualification.
- Fluent in English, Spanish language preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting salary of £35 based on experience and qualifications.
- Working hours are Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30hrs, Friday 08:00 - 15:30hrs.
- Overtime will be required dependant on work demands. This is included in the salary.
- Annual leave of 22 days plus bank holidays.
- Eligible for Quarterly Attendance Bonus after 3 month probation.
- And many more…
If this sounds like you please send your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.