- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Highway Design Engineer
A new opportunitiy has just come up with a client of ours, one of the UK's leading civil design consultancies, now working on a wide-range of interesting highway and transportation projects in their Manchester office.
This opportunity will involve working for one of the UK's leading civil design consultants, and being able to work on a variety of projects, focusing on your own professional development.
- Good knowledge of Highway design software, such as AutoCAD. Any experience with 3D software, such as MX or Civil 3D etc. would be very advantageous
- Have the ability to work on major projects, as well as smaller scale transportation schemes.
- Work to Client brief in designing appropriate highway schemes based on current design guidance and legislation.
- Assist in the delivery of work packages within Project Management constraints of time, quality and cost standards so that business objectives are achieved.
- Display financial management skills to closely monitor and control income and expenditure in relation to services, projects and budgets.
- Ensure excellence in service delivery including providing management cover when required.
- Comply with CDM requirements and Health and Safety legislation.
- You are an enthusiastic and diligent individual who likes a challenge and is willing to learn.
- You have good communication skills, a collaborative approach and a proven ability to deliver work on time.
- As a minimum you should be able to apply AutoCAD skills in producing drawings whilst being flexible to adapt to challenging and changing priorities. Some experience in 3D design and drainage design would be an advantage.
- This client carries out projects in over 60 countries annually throughout the world, and is one of the leading engineering and architecture consultancy in Europe - offering great opportunities for you
- As well as a great position and salary, you will be motivated and assisted towards professional development goals, including working on interesting and challenging projects helping you on your way towards becoming chartered.
Salary and benefits:
- Great pay and benefits
- Great contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care etc.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.