- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
AUTOSAR Specialist required to work in the growth area of Hybrid and Electric Vehicle technology. Based in the North-East of England, candidates will have the pick of vibrent city or laid back rural life, and access to a beautiful coastline.
Successful applicants will be required to work as part of a team of engineers, developing software for use in real time automotive applications. Work covers all parts of the software lifecycle, from developing new ideas and concepts, and requirements capture, through to final testing and entering into production.
The majority of the work is centred on the development of new ideas and fitting them into an AUTOSAR based architecture, which will require a large amount of creative thinking. The final software will be running in a safety critical system, so must be proven to be reliable to a high degree of rigour. The ability to spot potential problems and perform adequate testing at all levels of abstraction is essential.
- Working with sales, marketing and engineering to define product specifications
- Interpret customer and product specifications to produce software functional specifications
- Software system design
- Software safety
- Documentation of architecture and high level design
- Ensuring compliance with processes required by ASPICE and ISO 26262
- Ensuring that software design follows the company software and quality procedures
Must have experience and skills in ALL of these areas below:
- Experience in development of real-time embedded software using the C programming language
- Experience with high level automotive CAN protocols, especially UDS-on-CAN, OBD, and J1939
- Experience with MISRA coding standards
- Debugging on real-time embedded systems
- Dealing with real time operating systems
Desirable experience and skills:
- Knowledge of or experience of working with the Automotive SPICE (ASPICE) development framework
- Experience with other vehicle network technologies, especially CAN FD, FlexRAY, and vehicle ethernet
- Experience working with Tier 1 automotive suppliers
- Experience of coding for ISO26262 ASIL-C compliance
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.