- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We are recruiting for an experienced Project Engineer that has excellent Project Management experience in a Mechanical / HVAC setting.
Project Engineer / Mechanical Engineer /Building Services Engineer / HVAC Engineer
We are recruiting for an experienced Project Engineer that has excellent Project Management experience in a Mechanical / HVAC setting. The types of buildings you will be working with include clean rooms, data centres and critical production buildings.
Our client, is a well-known global manufacture that requires a Mechanical / HVAC Project Engineer to be based in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will be part of a small to medium sized project team. In terms of split 80% of the Mechanical / HVAC projects will be refurbishment and 20% will be new build. It's imperative that the Project Engineer can manage projects, have an understanding of the design, manage the client and is confident to accept work.
- Ensure that work is kept to budget and energy efficient systems are implemented
- Negotiate and develop / present business case for upgrade capital investment
- Identify risk mitigation and operational upgrades to services
- Witness compliance, handovers, commissioning,
- Organise and assess the work of contractors
- Ensure that the design of building systems meets all requirements
- Make decisions/ proposals about expired systems equipment and the appropriate specification of new equipment.
- Oversee and supervise the installation of building systems
- Communicate with site users and management regarding project, progress and interim arrangements.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.