- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Manager - Mechanical
Engineering Manager - Mechanical - Glasgow - 6 Months - Rates negotiable
Provide engineering and management expertise to the delivery of Mechanical Engineering Team. To be responsible for the development of mechanical engineering design.
- Work with Engineering Manager - Delivery to deliver all aspects of mechanical engineering deliverables including:
- Review of Supplier CDRLs
- Endorsement of Hazard Actions
- Review of Test Forms
- Review of OEM/System Handbooks, Kill Cards and Start/Stop Procedures,
- Issue of System calculations, philosophy documents and proofs.
- Engineering Change Requests
- Provide Acceptance Evidence and Documentation to the customer
- Submission of certification evidence to Naval Authority Group
- Design changes for ships 04 & 05 including LR Plan Approvals where required
- Delivery of mechanical engineering effort to budget and schedule
- Provide discipline interface to other disciplines / areas of the business.
- Prioritise key activites when required
- Ability to operate in a large, complex project at engineering management level in a multi-disciplinary, matrix management environment.
- Knowledge and experience in use of ship design processes and systems to LCM guidelines
- Extensive knowledge of Project Management techniques (EV,CPI,SPI, Risk etc)
- Technical knowledge and problem solving in mechanical systems
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.