- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Alderwood are currently supporting NATS to build a specialist Technical Training team to support with the training of all of their new equipment.
This is an initial 12 month contract to support with the pathway to competency.
NATS are currently looking to speak with Technical Trainers with skills in Core Infrastructure, Service Operations Management, Monitoring and DevOps (Orchestration and Automation) to join their Technical Training Team.
Purpose of the Role
- Provide the necessary training and technical expertise/skill to teach operational and support staff of all grades the maintenance procedures, repair and operation of equipment essential to the safe and efficient operation of Air Traffic Services.
- At the end of the agreed training period, complete knowledge transfer to the existing Technical Training team.
- Deliver technical training to support with the roll out of the new virtualised systems to ensure all support staff are adequately trained.
- Organise and undertake the development and delivery of technical training courses so that they achieve the aims and objectives of the course. A major lead responsibility for the Job Holder is the development of new courses, from initial requirement through design to delivery.
- Assess technical, instructional and development need
- Maintain systems, software, equipment and documentation related to specific courses. This responsibility covers own specialist areas and other equipment for training on and off site, both operational and non-operational.
- Experience delivering technical training
- Experience in delivering training related to maintenance of Systems would be advantageous
- Eligible for UK Security Clearance
For more information or to apply please call Brad Coombes on 01489873493 or email email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.