- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Framework Manager (Water)
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Framework Manager (Water) to join their team on a permanent basis. This will be based in Warwick initially and then Finham near Coventry.
Our clients' Framework provides engineering services to their client through a mixture of secondments and commissions. This spans the water / waste, infra / non-infra workstreams as well as bio resources, THP, environmental and management consulting.
The Framework Manager will:
* Provide expertise and leadership to ensure that our client delivers projects successfully and achieves business success.
* Identify and lead the development of mini competitions and single source bids to ensure that bids are successfully delivered in accordance with our procedures.
* Ensure that projects are delivered to the client in accordance with our contract obligations on time, to cost and of suitable quality.
* Report to the Commercial Manager on the Framework KPI Performance.
* Prepare a Health and Safety Dashboard each month on the Framework for reporting to both the Senior Leadership and our clients' Strategy Lead.
* Continually develop and promote business / framework improvements.
* Overview effective allocation of resources across the framework and work with the resource manager to identify new opportunities and resource needs.
* Work with the Lead Project Manager to facilitate smooth commercial relationships with the client.
* Work with the Operations Director to develop strategic bids.
* Ensure the compliance with H&S procedures, approving risk assessments and driving a strong health and safety and wellbeing culture within the Framework.
* Lead the team to ensure engagement and delivery excellence are maintained.
* Take responsibility for agreeing annual budgets and quarterly/monthly forecasts of revenue and profit for the Feasibility Business Unit, and be accountable for performance against those budgets and forecasts.
* Achieve a target of 30% direct time average, working on commissions or secondment to the client.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) with a relevant degree and it is essential that you have gained Chartership with your relevant professional body i.e. Chartered Engineer. It is desirable that you have an appropriate project management qualification, such as MAPM or MSP.
- Great communication skills - Ensure that managers and other relevant parties are kept informed of the potential for significant changes - unexpected delays or outcomes, changes in resource requirements or an inability to gain commitment from other key stakeholders.
- A customer and client focused approach, demonstrating an understanding of the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Takes pride in consistently delivering work to required standards and deadlines.
- Punctual, attentive and competent in adhering to policies, procedures and working practices.
- Build and develop relationships with end client.
- Ability to make decisions as well as identifying and solving problems.
- Assist others to manage fluctuations in workload.
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel.
- Act as a mentor to more junior staff.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Civil Engineering
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...