- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Controls Software Engineer - PLC/SCADA
My client, a leading engineering company, is looking for an experienced Controls Engineer to work on control systems software in their Defence division.
Working with PLC and SCADA software you'll deliver safe, secure and working software for a variety of clients
Key responsibilities include:
* Producing technical documentation to a high standard in accordance with company/customer procedures
* Producing PLC/SCADA software in accordance with defence programmes development procedures
* To be aware of and comply with Company Standards of Conduct and all relevant statutory requirements
To secure this role we're looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
* Be a British Passport Holder and capable of SC Security Clearance, no dual nationalities
* HMI /SCADA Software Development and Human Factors Engineering
* Control System Architecture and Software Design
* PLC Code Development to IEC61131 - Ladder and Function Block
* Integration, Test and Fault Diagnosis on complex PLC based systems
* Ability to travel to customer and sub-contractor sites in the UK, as required
* Be a self-starter to execute a variety of project functions efficiently and professionally
* Work flexibly within a team environment, as well as independently, on any associated programme task
* Degree, HND, HNC in Electrical/Electronic/Control/Software/Systems Engineering or related discipline
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.