- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Management Support
I am currently assisting a leading defence & engineering client to expand their project delivery team. This role will specifically focus on governance within major projects on an initial 12 month contract to start ASAP.
To provide project management governance support across a number of programmes. It is the responsibility of this role to act as an independent reviewer for project management ensuring all relevant processes are being adhered to.
- Advance calendar.
- Period end backups.
- Run all Cobra utilities.
- Load actuals & prepare actuals errors to send to teams.
- Complete actual load checks.
- BCR database archiving.
- Load all required files onto workspace once monthly activity is complete.
- Co-ordinate xml file submissions and organise the required PAR review meetings.
Knowledge & Desired Skills:
- Become proficient in the use of PM Compass and Cobra.
- Understand the BCR submission process in IEDB.
- Troubleshoot basic toolset errors.
- Creation of new account in PM Compass & Cobra using the Deltek administrator tool.
- Creation of new account in IEDB.
- Maintenance of accounts and removal of users when required.
- Assist in the update and improvement of processes
- Review processes as and when required
- This vacancy is paying £28.00 per hour on a LTD company basis (PAYE & Umbrella options available).
- 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
To apply for this position, please submit your most up to date CV with a daytime contact telephone number.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.