- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Technical Lead
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Technical Leader (Water / Wastewater) to join their team on a permanent basis in Longbridge. It is expected that the successful candidate will spend time in our clients office in Reading.
- To be responsible for leading project teams to develop and deliver solutions on projects
- Work with Project Managers to deliver projects to high standards, on time and on budget.
- Co-ordinate multi-disciplinary activities and inputs by the project team, including specialist inputs, to ensure an integrated solution
- Close liaison with Client and other stakeholder representatives
- Ensure project outputs conform to the scope, are safe and are of an appropriate quality that has been confirmed by an independent review
- Delivery of project outputs on time and in accordance with the allocated budgets, and ensuring Client endorsement.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, partners, consultants and contractors.
- Achievement of project delivery milestones - deliver quality outputs to budget and schedule.
- Achievement of utilisation targets.
- Contribution to company culture and values.
- Satisfaction of external clients with the quality of delivery and services
- Contribution to the professional development of technical staff.
Qualifications & Experience
- To be successful in this role you will be a dedicated and experienced chartered professional with an understanding of the issues affecting delivery of infrastructure projects.
- You will have experience working successfully in delivering studies and feasibility projects. You will have experience leading multi-disciplined teams delivering projects within the water sector and will have experience working on programmes of work in a management capacity.
- The role requires strong organisational, communication and inter-personal skills, and the experience and knowledge to identify areas of improvement and make necessary adjustments to the business process.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.