- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Optimisation of processes and technologies within existing production systems and assures a VPS structured production.
Mentor & train new members within the Production Specialist team.
Deliver and be actively involved in large project(s) - business & personal - , which may involve multiple timing plans, multiple facilities and contractors as well as leading a team. The 'Specialist' must be able to represent the department and display the behaviours noted in the company management house.
- Educational requirements : Degree/Masters with several years related experience
- Standard PSP Qualification achieved
- Knowledge of manufacturing including assembly techniques, problem solving skills and project planning
- Ability to lead a project
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Good office IT skills
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external International partners and have the ability to sell concepts and communicate technical solution effectively.
Must be flexible in time
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.