- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Wireless Software Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Wireless Software Engineer to join an industry-leading client, working at the cutting edge of Robotic and Automated Systems.
This opportunity is for a Wireless Software Engineer looking to take their career to the next step, and work on never before seen technology for Robotic Systems.
Your role will be to take ownership of the low-level software on a fleet of wirelessly connected devices.
- A degree in Wireless Communications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related subject.
- Experience in some/all of the following technologies:
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ on Linux/Unix operating systems.
- Understanding of wireless protocol stacks e.g. PHY, MAC, RRC and LLC.
- Familiarity with issue tracking systems e.g. Jira
The company offers a generous benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days' holiday
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.