- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We are currently looking for a Trainee Mammographer to work for a leading private healthcare provider based in Surrey
We are looking for a Mammographer to join our team in Surrey! This includes 5 mobiles sites and Centre in Guilford.
We are currently open to considering Qualified Mammographers and Radiographers wishing to study within Mammography.
We will also be providing experienced Mammographers the opportunity to study Advance Practice!
This will be based on a 37.5 hour week, Travel expenses are covered.
We can offer you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
What does being a Mammographer involve?
- To provide a high quality imaging service to all users of the Screening.
- To screen women for Breast Cancer by mammography
- To participate in Assessment clinics including stereotactic biopsies
- Participate in the support of development of assistant practitioners
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- To prepare and assist in biopsy procedures including targeting for stereotactic examinations
- To abide by the Ionising Radiation Regulations
- To indirectly supervise and mentor Assistant Practitioners in the workplace.
- To be competent at obtaining additional views of the breast at Assessment clinics
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent
- Current HCPC Registration
We offer a highly competitive salary and an excellent flexible benefits package:
- 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Advanced Practice
- Travel allowance/expenses
- Annual Salary review
- Private Health care scheme
- Dental Cover
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical Illness cover
- personal pension scheme
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.