- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Firmware Engineer (FPGA)
This is an immediate requirement for a Firmware Engineer (FPGA) within a major Defence technology business.
As a Firmware Engineer (FPGA) you will join a multi-disciplinary team responsible for technical aspects of large and complex design tasks. The team size will range from small teams of 2-3 Firmware Engineers to teams of up to 10.
The Firmware Engineer (FPGA) will Carry out firmware design and development in VHDL, targeting the FPGA elements of complex real-time embedded systems.
- Experience in Firmware / Electronics FPGA Design and development.
- Experience across the full life cycle of Firmware Fully Proficient in the full life cycle of development using VHDL.
- Experience in Digital Electronics
- Experience using FPGA toolchains, ideally targeting Xilinx parts
- Proficient in Verification, Integration, Test, Validation & Verification.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline, or equivalent industrial experience.
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
For full information please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.