- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Battery Systems Engineer
I am currently looking for a Battery Systems Engineer to join a innovative company making a brand new electric aircraft.
Our state-of-the-art battery systems are key to making the aircraft extremely safe to fly. With your specific experience in integrating batteries into mobility systems you contribute directly to the constant improvement of this unique safe and simple flight experience. As an integral part of our system development team you are the interface between our designer team and our battery suppliers.
- Assist in the development of a new battery system
- Evaluate battery architectures regarding efficiency, safety, costs, production
- Define and document requirements on system, sub-system and component level
- Research, select and coordinate components and suppliers
- Track development process and production/delivery status
- Define test protocols, coordinate battery system tests with external test facilities and evaluate test results on component, sub-system and system levels
- MSc, PhD or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years relevant experience in the development of Li-Ion battery systems including requirements definition, battery layout, BMS architecture, high voltage components
- Knowledge regarding Li-Ion safety issues and mitigation strategies as well as reliability assessment
- Experience in Requirements Engineering
- Ability to link theoretical analysis results to practical design decisions
- Knowledge of technical guidelines for batteries in automotive or aerospace (e.g. ECE-R100, DO 311).
- Team player, confident in technical discussions, ability to organize and "get things done"
- Structured way of working, high sense of responsibility, Hands-On attitude
- Dynamic and flexible to changing requirements
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.