- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A Software Engineer is required to join one of our leading defence clients based in Rochester. The role is within a busy team and will require SC clearance to start.
As a Software Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working in a team environment to develop software that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. This software provides high-integrity solutions for our military and commercial systems.
As a Software Engineer your skills will ideally include:
- Experience of safety-critical, real-time, embedded software development for airborne equipment
- Software design using UML
- Coding in C
- Adherence to DO-178B/C Levels A to C
- Software integration, verification and rig-testing skills
- Experience with Simulink modelling and testing
- Knowledge of electronics
- Problem solving skills
What we are looking for in you
Due to the nature of this role you will need to have excellent team skills, be self-motivated, fast-learning and have the ability to prioritise and manage your own work with minimal guidance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.