- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Product Quality Compliance Engineer
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Product Quality Compliance Engineer to join their growing team in Southampton.
The aim of the Product Quality Methodology Engineer is to define the quality requirements for managing the product's compliance.
ACCOUNTABILITIES - ACTIVITIES AND KEY DELIVERABLES:
* Create supports Generic Product Specifications (GPS) and Qualification Book (QB) for centralising all the requirements
* Set the GPS and the QB into the Quality Management Tool (QMT)
* In collaboration with Regulatory team: Consolidate the identified applicable regulations, standards and technical requirements by product category for the different selling countries and operating companies
* Develop the safety & compliance testing protocols to apply according to the applicable regulations, standards and technical requirements
* In collaboration with the Product Quality Specifications engineers: Develop the Fit For Use / Performance testing protocols to apply according to the company requirements to formalize into the GPS
* Appoint the testing laboratories for applying the required testing protocols
* Identify, survey and update all the mandatory markings (Instruction manual, rating plates, artworks,…) by products category for the different selling countries and operating companies to formalize into the QB
* By product category, define the minimun control plan to be applied during the manufacturing (Manufacturing test and on site controls) and update the GPS accordingly
* Support the end to end process by preparing the governance meeting with the product quality specifications engineers
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
* Ideally Degree/Bacc in Engineering but very relevant experience would be considered
* Used to working in a transverse cross functional manner across global operating companies
* Experience in projects management
* Passionate about product and technical purposes
* Quality and Validation experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.