- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal/ Technical Director - Ecology
I am keen to speak with any Principal Ecologists who are looking for a new opportunitiy as a Technical Director/ Associate Director within Greater Manchester.
- Continue the development of the Ecology Team by seeking and exploiting business opportunities, strengthening the existing client base. Providing technical review and signed approval of survey reports to the GM Ecology team and other ecology teams when necessary.
- Producing appraisals, reports, licence applications, Ecological Impact Assessments, Habitats Regulations Assessments, EPS licences and other similar documents as required.
- Prepare, check and provide signed approval of detailed Risk Assessments, Method Statements and similar, as required in the day to day exercising of their functions.
- Taking responsibility for managing ecological projects including resource allocation, managing subcontractors, managing risk, quality assurance, client feedback and ensuring effective communication of any changes/modifications.
- Preparation of fee proposals and tenders especially for medium and large projects, including multi-disciplinary bids/proposals as required.
- Have relevant qualifications, full knowledge and demonstrable experience of Ecological Impact Assessment and Habitats Regulations Assessment.
- Have experience of managing complex projects to completion, involving the co-ordination of several related disciplines.
- Have a proven track record of mentoring and managing an ecology team.
- Protected Species licence applications for development purposes.
- Be able to demonstrable a track record in business development.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.