- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are a leading manufacturing company. They are looking for a Customer Coordinator to join their business.
The key purpose of this role is to contribute to the commercial viability of the Power Distribution business. Key activities include:
- Ensuring orders are executed in a timely and cost effective manner, and in line with Commercial procedures maintaining accountability from order input to billing.
- Securing effective customer relationships by acting as contact on all aspects of the order and attending customer meetings as required.
- Ensuring timely response and resolution of customer queries and complaints.
- Coordination of Key Commercial Processes including Credits Returns, Complaints and Affiliate Purchase Orders.
- Monitoring progress of forecast target and coordinating month end activities to ensure maximum sales and profitability are achieved.
- Co-ordination of PD Returns and Credit Process including updates of KPI'S.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their passion for customer service excellence and have had previous experience in a sales and marketing role. Attention to detail is paramount. The candidate will have a can-do attitude; be flexible with the ability to adapt to a changing working environment and demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Candidates will be educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent with grades A to C in Maths and English. An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel is essential. A good knowledge of SAP will be beneficial.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.