- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Ship Structures Engineer (Scantlings/Seats)
Senior Ship Structures Engineer (Scantlings/Seats) - Glasgow - 6 Months - £35.00/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
Take an important role on one of the UK's largest defence projects
Carry out technical analyses and investigations involving the design and calculation of ship scantlings or equipment seatings.
- Produce structural design solutions, supported by calculations, for either ship scantling issues or seat designs as required.
- Liaise with the Detail Design community and equipment owners to unblock issues preventing the conclusion of structural design activities
- Prepare Design Sketches of structural solutions as required.
- Peer reviewing of other team members calculations where required.Qualifications/Experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Experience carrying out complex structural calculations
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.