- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
To receive and process Street Works notices/permits and Fixed Penalty Notices. Monitor inspections of reinstatements using evidence collected on-street.
- To co-ordinate and monitor all on-street works, ensuring that they meet statutory obligations, using Electronic Transfer of Notices systems and other business management systems.
- Use EToN system to produce such reports as may be required. Maintain appropriate records for easy retrieval and dissemination of information for the enforcement of relevant charges. Provide monthly KPI and TPI reports to monitor performance of both internal and external promoters.
- To ensure that all information derived from inspections and other sources is correctly handled to minimise challenges against charges (FPNs, S74's, Defects, Samples & Permit charges). Take responsibility for decision making regarding FPN, Permits and Section 74 disputes. Chase unpaid Section 74 and FPN invoices.
- Section 50 licenses:, Receive and ensure all information is correct, cheques are scanned and logged, raise a notice on EToN, liaise with the company ensure all correspondence are sent and received on time to avoid disputes or challenges to S50 fines and charges.
- Section 81's: Receive and raise EToN notices in symology ensure inspections are prompted, information is correct and chase the utility to repair their apparatus within the required timescales.
- Raise draft invoices including all relevant information for charges incurred by works promoters and liaise with management and the works promoters to reach agreement on charges.
- Attend internal and external meetings, training, work shops and working groups when and where required.
- Investigate enquiries, complaints, insurance claims and report back to ME's, members of the public and Management.
- To collate photographic evidence for performance meetings for all statutory undertakers & collection of financial penalties for breaches to law and specifications. This may involve providing sufficient evidence to create an improvement notice and work with inspectors to ensure that inspections are of maximum efficiency.
- To take full responsibility for the development and implementation of your own Personal Development Plan and with your own continued development in those areas relevant to your role within the Service. To maintain and/or improve your existing knowledge of related practices and policies at every appropriate opportunity. To keep abreast of all relevant legislation and technical developments relating to the technical and operational aspects of the Service with regards to new acts, laws relating to NRSWA, TMA, and COP, LoPS.
- To work flexibly in undertaking the duties and responsibilities of this job, and participate as required in multi-disciplinary cross-department and cross-organisational groups and task teams.
- To take responsibility, relevant to the post, for ensuring that Council statutes and government legislation is upheld. This includes, amongst others; Management Compliance Charter, Environmental Policy, Data Protection Act, Race Equality Action Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, Health & Safety, Sustainable Construction and Recycling.
- To take responsibility, appropriate to the post for tackling racism and promoting good race, ethnic and community relations
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Infrastructure
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...