- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Multi Skilled Technician
Our client are looking for a maintenance technician with an electrical and mechanical background to join the Hampshire based team who repair equipment on clean water assets. The position is based at Otterbourne, near Eastleigh covering Hampshire.
Our client are currently looking for a maintenance technician with an electrical and mechanical background to join the Clean Water Asset Maintenance team in Otterbourne. It is a field based position covering Hampshire.
The main purpose of the role will be to perform periodic maintenance on electrical and Mechanical assets on repair assets reactively in the Hampshire Area. Day to day the main focus will be on Compliance, Health & Safety, high standards of workmanship, environmental regulations and budgetary controls.
To be successful in this role you must be able to:
- Read and understand technical mechanical & electrical drawings.
- You need to be flexible and adaptable and willing to work as a team as the main focus will be to complete all work in a timely and safe manner.
- Understanding of ISO 9001 procedures and H&S policies are required.
- Have an understanding of pumping station operation and the waste water treatment process is essential for this role.
- Please note you must hold NVQ level 3 or equivalent in specialty area and be able to perform EAWR inspection and testing and hold a full clean driving licence.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.