- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
After winning a number of challenging shipbuilding projects, we are looking to expand the team. As a result there is currently an opening for PROJECT MANAGERS with electrical systems experience
Project Engineer (Special Systems) - Electrical
- Speak German
- Have Shipbuilding Experience
PROJECT ENGINEER DUTIES:
Work in a department-specific capacity as module managers and support the project teams.
You are the contact person when it comes to special systems from research shipping or the offshore segment.
Keep up to date with the latest developments in the field of hardware and software.
- Project control in relation to the associated assemblies
- Create layout drawings, system concepts, and system layout drawings
- Determination and definition of control cabinet sizes and control cabinet arrangements
- Tracking the installations on board
- Subscription check of subcontractors and document control
- Participation in meetings, also with customer representatives
- Support of the calculation department in the preparation of offers (eg by material excerpts, creation of schematics, etc.)
- Creation and verification of HAT and SAT protocols
- regulations persecution
PROJECT ENGINEER QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- A degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Experience in the hydrography, underwater vehicles, cable systems fields
- Microsoft Office and AutoCad application knowledge (Aveva Marine preferred)
- Fluent German and English
If interested please submit your CV (including your telephone number) to email@example.com with the Subject: Project Engineer (Special Systems) - Electrical
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.