- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you a live wire looking for a challenge? After winning a number of challenging shipbuilding projects, there is currently an opening for a driven and enthusiastic ELECTRICIAN (preferrably with shipbuilding experience).
- The ELECTRICIAN will maintain and repair all existing facilities in the shipyard in terms of communication, low voltage and power engineering
- Electronics technician for industrial engineering training/ qualification
- Ability to work in a team, and be a team player
- Willingness to work shifts, even on weekends
- Working knowledge of German and English
If this sparks your interest please submit your CV (including your telephone number) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Electrician
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.