- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Controls Machining Engineer
My client, a world leader within the Automotive industry, is looking for a Controls Machining Engineer, to join their team in Birmingham.
Main purpose of the role:
To provide technical support for all manufacturing operations in the machining function.
- Modify controls of machining and assembly systems
- Manage the resoultion of any problems
- Look at how you can save costings and improve productivity
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified to NVQ Level 4 or equivalent (HNC/Membership of Professional Institute)
- Apprenticeship in an Electrical / Mechatronical discipline
- Experienced with Siemens PLC systems
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Ideally experienced in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Knowledge with control systems of high volume production machinery
- Knowledge of various lean manufacturing methods
What makes this a good opportunity?
- Salary negotiable (dependant on experience)
- Car purchase/leasing opportunities
- Career progression
- Pension scheme
- 26 days Holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- Work-life balance
- Family friendly policies
- Subsidised canteen
- On-site parking
MIT: Automotive, Siemens
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.