- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Laboratory Technician
I'm looking for an experienced laboratory technician or graduate with industry experience, to support in the end to end product development of e-liquids. Initially on a contract basis with the opportunity of further work.
The role is working for a large tobacco company based in Southampton, where most of the global research and development is done.
I'm looking for someone to join their growing e-liquid team, initially on a contract until the end of the year, with the good possibility of further work.
- Preparation of formulations
- Planning and executing of formulation classification.
- Reporting on any testing conducted.
- Stock management of raw materials and prototype products.
- Working with other product development laboratories to support on time project delivery.
What you will need for the role:
- A background in Chemistry or analytical chemistry.
- Experience working within a laboratory, whether part of a university placement or as part of work.
- Working to good laboratory practice and familiar with common laboratory safety procedures.
- Analytical with and attention to detail.
- Eager to learn with a high scientific curiosity.
The role is a full time role. There is no weekend or evening work involved.
The role has come about as part of the e-liquids team continuous expansion.
If you require any further information, please feel free to get in touch on 01489882556
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.