- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Highway Contract Manager
Our client requires a contract manager with a highway maintenance background with extensive experience in term maintenance contracts.
- To be directly responsible for the day to day management of the Highways and Street Lighting contract.
- To ensure that the Service Managers duties in administering the contracts are discharged efficiently and effectively.
- To implement appropriate systems and processes to manage the early warning tracker, compensation events and all other project risks.
- To enact dispute resolution procedures where appropriate
- To ensure that project engineers adhere to NEC3 procedures and practices and maximize the benefits of this collaborative approach to scheme delivery.
- To manage reactive maintenance service, ensuring that works remain within allocated revenue budgets.
- To draft specifications for works not covered by the contract call- off and value or money must be demonstrated.
- To program all planned maintenance / improvements schemes and ensure that appropriate constructions packs are produced and that all elements of schemes are delivered to schedule.
- To organize and manage the monthly performance board and represent at external meetings, including area boards and wider LOHAC meetings.
They need to have extensive term contract experience, Ideally with a local authority although as Sam demonstrated, contractor experience is also relevant. Ideally they need to have experience of working with the London Highways Alliance contract. They will need strong commercial experience as well as they will lead on this with the support of a QS
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.