- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Engineer (Simulink)
A fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer with excellent understanding of Simulink models and autocode generation.
The right candidate will work as part of the Software team, to maintain\enhance\test\document Simulink control models applied to innovative new energy products and work in a model based development environment. This involves working in small cross functional teams to deliver products to mass market.
- Responsible for high level control strategy in Simulink
- Diagnosing and analysing data logs of system to identify issue root causes
- Maintaining MIL test system in Simulink
- Peer reviewing other engineers work
- Assisting in software process development
Qualifications & Experience;
- Engineering related Degree qualified with relevant industry experience
- Demonstrable experience working in a small/medium sized company delivering production software using mathworks toochain
- Expert user of mathworks products applied to embedded applications
- Experienced in application of classical control techniques to production systems
- Strong industry experience developing/testing code in a Simulink model based environment
- Demonstrable experience applying MIL/HIL development to a production product
- Experience using CAN bus analysis tools (Vector/Busmaster)
- Configuration management tool usage and experience utilising (GIT, SVN)
- Exposure to software design applied to motor control and power conversion
- Understanding of Texas Instruments TMS320 processor family or similar
- Team player - working in a small software team and in cross functional teams to deliver products to mass market
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...