- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Safety and Reliability Engineer
I am currently looking for a Safety and Reliability Engineer to work for a innovative company making a brand new electric aircraft.
You are an engineer with professional experience in assessment of functional safety and reliability of complex systems. You are familiar with system safety assessments (SSA), functional hazard analysis (FHA), common cause analysis (CCA), as well as failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA). Within a multi-disciplinary team, you lead the system safety and reliability activities, derive the relevant system design integrity objectives, and verify that the design implementation meets the required safety and reliability objectives.
- Management and performing system safety assessments, including functional hazard analysis (FHA), common cause analysis (CCA) and fault-tree analysis (FTA)
- Performing system reliability assessments, including failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Deriving and definition of safety objectives for systems and functions incl. subsystems (e.g. DAL, FR)
- Work closely with specialists in a multidisciplinary team
- Engineering degree (BSc, Msc)
- Professional experience in functional safety and reliability analysis (e.g. ARP 4754, ARP 4761, ISO 26262, IEC 62061 etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach
- Ability to link theoretical analysis results to practical design decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizing ability as well as high sense of responsibility and accountability
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.