- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Project Engineer
Join one of the UK's most prestigious defence projects
Principal Project Engineer - Barrow-in-Furness - 6 Months - £40.00/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
- Controlling, monitoring and managing site investment projects through site implementation phase, including cost and schedule
* Producing financial applications to support project funding
* Appraising method statements and risk assessments, incorporating input from stakeholders.
* Identifying and expediting actions to respond to issues and deviations from project plans
* Facilitating design reviews, aspect and impact assessments
* Facilitating regular project meetings throughout the duration of the project
* Maintaining Project documentation, identifying and expediting actions to respond to issues and deviations from contract
* Managing construction site safety
- HNC, degree or equivalent qualification or experience in Construction/ Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
- Construction and/or Mechanical Engineering background is essential
- Understanding of Health and Safety/ Construction Design Management (CDM) regulations is essential
- Design experience and use of Auto CAD
- Ability to manage Projects and Contractors
Due to time constraints, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 3 working days then please assume you have not been successful.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.