- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Functional Safety Engineer - Hybrid Vehicles
Functional Safety Engineer with detailed 26262 knowledge and Electronic Systems Design, to operate as a global lead on Design for Safety. Automotive experience is essential.
- Degree qualified or similar qualification
- Strong numeracy and literacy
- Industry experience is essential and preferably some of this will be in automotive
- Ideally the candidate will have been actively involved in the development of functional safety in an automotive environment, following ISO26262.
- Must have experience of implementing a functional safety process for an embedded systems project.
- Good working knowledge of functional safety standards e.g. IEC61508, DO 178B/C, ISO26262.
- Has some experience of developing associated diagnostic requirements and strategies associated with Functional Safety implementation.
- Preferred experience working with hybrid and battery electric vehicles.
- Has experience of undertaking DFMEA at System and Sub-System level,
- Good logical reasoning
- Able to inspire team to strive for improvements and high customer service
- Evidence of achieving results through effective self-motivation and prioritisation.
- Able to overcome cultural barriers
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Support the functional safety aspects of all projects using ISO 26262, to include:
- Supporting Concept and Production development
- Supporting System requirements and analysis
- Defining and analysing Hardware requirements
- Specifying and supporting Software verification for ASIL D systems.
- Undertaking DFMEA tasks at System and Sub-System levels
- Supporting the implementation of Functional Safety requirements and associated diagnostics
- Mentoring and training of staff as required
Support process and procedures development
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.