- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Graduate / Junior Software Engineer
Our client are an autonomous marine systems business currently seeking a junior level software engineer to join their growing team.
Working with a dynamic team that takes ideas from concept to developed products in a fast-moving marine autonomous market
Ideally the candidate will be multi-disciplined with some background in embedded firmware development and some experience of algorithm development for control systems.
Working in a small team of creative and focused engineers to deliver solutions to the end customers, ensuring high quality and robust designs for a tough autonomous marine market place.
The successful candidate will be methodical, energetic and a focused engineer with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience- able to work in a close-knit team. They will have a desire to be involved in design from concept to client delivery.
An understanding of embedded systems from both a hardware and firmware perspective are desirable. Specifically, the candidate should be creative and technically proficient to understand analogue and digital electronics and be able to demonstrate experience in C/C++ programming.
- Degree qualified in electronic engineering, with an emphasis on software development or with equivalent relevant experienced.
- Ideally but not essential; 2 to 3 years relevant industrial experience.
- A methodical and analytical mindset
- Capable of both working in a team with direction and independently as required
- A genuine interest in electronics and control systems
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.