- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Structural Revit Technician
Opportunity for an experienced Structural Revit Technician to join a well established Design consultancy in Newcastle.
Opportunity for an experienced Structural Revit Technician to join a well established multidisciplinary consultancy for structural and civil engineering.
The team is highly motivated and committed to the delivery of successful projects for our clients. This ethos has resulted in an expanding workload and the requirement for a Revit Technician. A suitable candidate will enjoy their work and the challenges provided by our clients
Relevant skills & experience
- A good working knowledge of Revit Structure
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience of technical drawing in a consultancy environment
- An ability to read and understand architectural drawings and create structural general arrangement drawings under the guidance of a Structural Engineer
- An ability to draw and detail building elements in steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Experience in RC detailing would be an advantage
- An ability to communicate effectively and work within a team
- A Structural Revit / CAD Technician will ordinarily undertake the following tasks
- Assisting with the production of structural engineering drawings at all stages including concept, tender and construction
- Production of Revit building models
- Liaison with other professionals both within the office and members of the external design team and contractors
- Uploading or downloading drawings to websites
- Ensuring incoming and outgoing drawings are stored in accordance with company control procedures
- Ensuring drawings are presented in accordance with standard company practice
- Ensure drawings are co-ordinated with other disciplines
Offering a competetive salary negotiable depending on experience and Bonus scheme.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.