- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
There are currently a number of opportunities live for Technical Authors to join our client based in Warton.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following;
Responsibilities will include the preparation of new and updated National Data Modules in accordance with departmental procedures. To assess and incorporate internal and external customer requests and to provide accurate configuration management information.
* The preparation of initial issue Typhoon Technical Publications and subsequent amendments of these in line with departmental procedures.
* Assessing and incorporating internal and external customer requests.
* The job holder must ensure that their output meets the defined criteria in terms of quantity, quality and schedule adherence.
* Maintaining the validity of management information to ensure accurate configuration control is maintained
The following standards will be required of the successful candidate:
Familiarity with SGML/XML in the production of technical Publications - Excellent
GOOD - Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Project.
ESSENTIAL - Communication, Team Working and Motivational Skills.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.