- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
To undertake design and development activities related to Galley Insert products.
- Creation and modification of 3D CAD models (CATIA), assemblies and manufacturing 2D drawing in accordance with to company standards and procedures,
- Detail design of component parts and minor assemblies - both mechanical and electrical,
- Investigation of manufacturing and assembly issues,
- Creation of related design documentation such as structural procedures and reports,
- Providing support to verification test activities,
- Participation in project team meetings and design reviews as necessary,
- Participation in certification and qualification test activities liaising with other internal/external resources as required,
- Responsible for ensuring that a high standard of housekeeping is maintained,
- To support team members with other tasks as and when necessary,
- To help create and maintain a safe working environment and observe the published Health and Safety procedures,
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.