- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
M&E Project Engineer
Our client is looking for a site based M&E Project Engineer, (either bias), for a contract position in the water sector.
- Site coordination and manage the delivery of the project
- Scoping site works
- Manage programmes and site teams
- Manage sub contract packages
- Maintain relationships between client, subcontractors and partners
- Overseeing design issues and alterations
- Degree or HND/HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar
- SMSTS, SSSTS or IOSH ideally
(You must have previous experience in the water sector)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.