- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Are you a Hardware Engineer looking to take the next step in your career, and interested in working with a leading Secure Communications Company?
This opportunity is for a Senior Hardware Engineer to join a growing multidisciplinary team working on the next generation of secure communication systems via satellite.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering or a related subject.
- Strong background in Electronic design, high speed digital design and signal integrity.
- Experience of digital circuit development, including Microprocessors, FPGAs & Power Supplies.
- Full product life cycle development experience.
- Knowledge of schematic capture using Cadence/Mentor Graphics.
- Background in Design for Security/Encryption technologies.
- PCB layout experience.
- Experience working to defence standards and environmental guidelines for compliance.
- Understanding of thermal modelling.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be capable of obtaining security clearance to work on UK Government projects.
If you would like to know more about the position, please get in touch:
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.