- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Are you an FPGA Engineer looking to take the next step in your career, and interested in working with a leading Secure Communications Company?
This opportunity is for an FPGA Engineer to join a growing multidisciplinary team working on the next generation of secure communication systems via satellite.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Electronics Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience working across the full development life-cycle.
- Background in Firmware design for Microsemi/Microchip FPGAs.
- Knowledge of VHDL for FPGA design and simulation (Modelsim).
- Experience leading/mentoring engineers.
- Background in Design for Security/Encryption technologies.
- Experience of embedded Firmware design (C/C++/Assembler).
- Familiarity with using Xilinx or Altera devices.
- Knowledge of UVM.
- Understanding of SmartFusion, Igloo or PolarFire.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be capable of obtaining security clearance to work on UK Government projects.
If you would like to know more about the position, please get in touch:
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.