- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Civil Engineer
Matchtech currently have an exciting new job opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join one of our clients located in the South East.
About the Role:
The Senior Engineer will be responsible for the technical deliverables on Projects working under direction from the Project Manager, in accordance with the requirements set down by the Lead Civil Engineer.
- Efficient technical delivery on projects in the discipline
- Line manage junior Engineers
- Promote and mentor less experienced engineers
- Production and / or checking of technical reports
- Provide appropriate inputs for programmes, estimates and contract preparation
- Provide, advise and take responsibility for designs in line with specifications and most appropriate Health and Safety Legislation, with input from the Lead Civil Engineer
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to contribute to successful project delivery
- Good technical delivery on projects
- Minimal Technical issues on projects
- Co-ordination the development and training of technical staff
- At least a Degree in Engineering or equivalent training in the relevant area
- Chartered Engineer
- Experienced in technical delivery on projects
- Technically sound
- Ability to work closely with peers, with the ability to influence outcomes and staff who are not necessarily part of direct line management
- Technically competent with the ability to exercise sound engineering judgement and decision making, knowing when to refer to others
- Good technical report writing and editorial skills, and good oral communication
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.