- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you interested in working for an innovative company that push the boundaries of what can be achieved with technology?
This opportunity is for an experienced Electronics Engineer looking to take their career to the next step, to grow and develop a team of their own.
As a Senior Electronics Engineer you will be working on novel projects that involve rapid prototyping and experimentation, including designing cutting-edge experiments with the potential to transform the way the company uses technology.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering
- Experience writing C/C++ for embedded systems
- Experience with PCB design (ideally Altium or Eagle)
- Background working within an R&D or laboratory environment
- Knowledge of MATLAB or Python
- Experience with other programming languages such as C#
- Background working with electro-mechanical systems, with distributed electronics
The company offers a generous benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
If you would like to know more about the position please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.