- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
ILS Approved Data Engineer
There is an opportunity for an ILS Approved Data Engineer to join our client based in Warton on a contractor basis.
A challenging new opportunity has arisen for an ILS Approved Data Engineer (Initial Provisioning) to work within the Ground Support and Training Systems (Product Assurance, Safety and Support) Team; part of the Support Products Organisation, Air Sector.
The team is responsible for the delivery of Eurofighter/Typhoon Core/Export Approved Data to maximise the support product capability to their customers.
The products that are supported in this role include, but are not limited to:
Illustrated Parts List/Catalogue/Initial Provisioning for Typhoon AGE for both Core Nation and Export customers.
This role will actively include the development/enhancement of new and existing products and processes in order to bridge the gap between extant Core offerings and the more demanding export requirements which the Product Assurance, Safety and Support Team is or could be contracted for.
Key Responsible Areas:
1) Supporting and providing timely responses to all Support Products AGE ILS Approved Data (Illustrated Parts List/Catalogue and Initial Provisioning) related activities.
2) Supporting regular AGE Review Meetings from an AGE Approved Data perspective with Customers/End Users/SDRs/EPCs as appropriate.
3) To ensure application of continuous improvement across all AGE Approved Data activities & associated deliverables.
4) Continued optimisation of AGE ILS activities in order to improve product availability moving forwards.
5) Provide Approved Data support to Product Assurance and advice to the Salam / Oman / RAF and Future Export Customers.
6) Identify and progress AGE Support Optimisation activities for Typhoon Export to maximise capability.
The successful applicant will be:
- A self-motivated individual who is able to communicate and influence across a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- The candidate will ideally be experienced with Aircraft Support Products, specifically the compilation of Initial Provisioning data in accordance with AECMA Spec 2000M and will have a good understanding of the information and processes in place that sit alongside these products.
- He/she is required to be comfortable working within a team and alone within a customer focused environment, have a responsive and can do attitude and be proactive in pursuing customer issues.
- The individual should have a thorough knowledge of engineering principles and a good knowledge of the Product Life Cycle including configuration and change management.
- He/she should be IT literate and have a good working knowledge of using the MS Office suite.
- Travel will be required occasionally within the UK, Europe and potentially the Middle East.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.