- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electronics / Systems Team Lead
Looking to work for an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
"Brilliant Company - Only getting better"
"Work Life Balance -Flexible working times. Lots of charitable events and fundraising for multiple charities. Strong supporter of Employee well-being, mental and physical health. Big Investor in training and development for their employees" Glassdoor Jan 2019 entry.
The company are looking for an Electronics/Hardware Team leader to work at their established site in Dorset. You will have a technical background across Electronics / Hardware or Systems with the ability to lead and manage a technical team.
- As an Electronics Team Leader you will lead a skilled team of around 8 Electronic and Hardware Engineers.
- You will lead the design and development of electronic solutions and taking them through manufacture and into deployment.
- You will work with project teams to ensure solutions meet customer, project and business needs.
- You will work with other domain leads to ensure integrated compliant solutions are delivered.
- You will add to building an efficient and effective Electronics/Hardware Team to address a range of customer needs.
- Building and maintaining good customer relationships, and developing the Electronics teams engineering capabilities.
- A strong background in Electronics, Hardware or Systems Engineering, with experience or understanding of the full lifecycle.
- Experience in Analogue, and /or Digital Electronics.
- Demonstrable leadership skills, proven leadership and management of an Engineering team.
- Commercial understanding and ability to operate within budgets constraints.
- Experience working in the Defence, or similar safety regulated industry (Nuclear, Oil and Gas, Rail etc.
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.