- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Ship Manager, Production
Our leading global shipbuilding company are responsible for the build of the new fleet of vessels for the Royal Canadian Navy. The Production team are looking for an experienced Ship Manager with Production experience to join them.
- Management and technical analysis of production, test, and integration processes
- Identify and evaluate shipyard production metrics and contribute to developing technical solutions for production engineering and design challenges
- Provide technical and managerial oversight on board ship by monitoring production processes
- Constantly review allocation of resources and materials to ensure optimal utilization in order to meet schedule and budget requirements
- Weekly status updates on ships progress and direct communication with workforce to meet project schedule
- Ensure compliance with all Company Environmental, Health and Safety policies and identify and suggest changes to promote safety awareness
- Ensure strict adherence to Company quality procedures and policies
- Relevant production management experience in naval ship new construction is essential
- Completion of relevant College Technical/Vocational Training or extensive shipbuilding experience in lieu of post-secondary credentials.
- Applicants should have strong multi-disciplinary skills and a proven record of managing work in a safe and efficient manner
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.